It was great to talk with residents who came along to the Wildmill Live event and share ideas for improving the open spaces on the estate.
There were lots of fantastic ideas including:
- More seating provision around the estate for residents to meet
- Hanging baskets on the lamp posts
- Wildflower meadows
- Electric car charging ports
- Activities to involve children and young people
- Improvements to the play park
- Making the main road more attractive
- Increasing trees across the estate
- Doing something with the old park area in Maes y Felin
- Improved signage on the estate
- Increasing dog waste bins
- Improving the recycling points to make them clearer
We are starting with exploring how we can make the recycling and refuse points easier to identify and use for all residents, and will share more information soon.
We want to continue talking, so any ideas you have, big or small please share them with us, you can reach us via
01656 762487 or email@example.com
As restrictions ease we will plan how we can safely visit the estate to chat to residents about key areas and ideas. We can then work together to develop these ideas further, including sourcing any funding that might be available and identifying other partners and agencies to work with.
Look out for further information on when we plan to be in the area.