Valleys to Coast are currently selling 4 new homes in the Cefn Glas area of Bridgend which are built by Barratt.
The homes are being sold on a Low Cost Home Ownership basis which means you buy 70% of the home and V2C pay the remaining 30%.
This helps first time buyers purchase their first home at an affordable price.
If you are interested in buying one of these properties please contact:
Peter Alan – Bridgend
|35 Pen Y Berllan|
|36 Pen Y Berllan|
|39 Pen Y Berllan|
|40 Pen Y Berllan|